LISTEX WINTER TRADE EXCHANGE 2020
Oct 06, 09:00-
Oct 07, 22:00(UTC+01:00) Europe/London
£299 – £999
Looking for LISTEX Virtual? Click here
Since 2012, the LISTEX (London International Snowsports Trade Exchange) Winter Exchange has been creating connections between buyers and suppliers in the snowsports industry, with over 200 tour operators, resorts, hotels, transfer companies, airlines, ski schools, rental companies, snowsports media and many others attending the event.
As your safety is our primary concern, we will be introducing several measures at LISTEX this year to ensure social distancing can be maintained including:
– Maximum of 5 buyer desks per meeting room
– Maximum of 50 attendees in the forum theatre at any one time
– Suppliers will take part in meetings as part of either a morning or afternoon group, forum content will be repeated from the morning in the afternoon, so all attendees will be able to attend all forum sessions this year.
– Meetings will be 15 minutes in length with up to 16 appointments available each day.
Since the situation with quarantine and international travel restrictions remains uncertain, if you are unable to attend LISTEX this year you can transfer your booking in full to one of our 2021 events or obtain a full refund.
Held across 2 days, October 6th and 7th at the Snow Centre, London’s premier real snow indoor snow complex, LISTEX helps individuals and organisations in the snowsports industry grow their network, their knowledge and ultimately their business through three key event features.
The Trade Exchange
UK and international buyers (tour operators & travel agents) meet with snowsports suppliers and media partners ( in the Trade Exchange via pre-scheduled, one-to-one meetings. Suppliers include tourist boards, hotels, ski schools, accommodation providers, transfer companies, airlines, activity operators and those providing a snowsports service or product.
From industry leaders to independent specialists, there is no better way to grow your network than by attending the Trade Exchange and pre-scheduling 20-minute meetings with leading buyers across the winter and summer mountain industry. All meetings can be pre-scheduled from right here within the Mountain Trade Network.
Hear from inspirational keynote speakers, industry experts, marketing specialists and more covering relevant topics and discussion affecting the industry. The LISTEX 2020 theme is ‘RECOVERY.’
LISTEX 2020 Forum sessions will dive into those key topics that will shape that recovery, including:
- State of the Snowsports Market – Sentiment, Scenarios and Safeguarding
- Where will our new customers come from? – Embracing diversity to grow inclusivity
- Survive and Thrive – Planning for the short and long term
- Sustainable Recovery – What could out future Mountain Industry look like?
- The Next Normal – What parts of the ski experience have gone forever, and what might replace them?
- In Transition – A guide to Brexit for 2021
- The Wider Perspective – How are others area of travel planning their recovery, and what lessons can we learn.
- Facing the Future – The decade ahead, the forces that will shape our world and our industry
- James Gambrill: Mountain Trade Network
- Wenona Barmieh: Mount Noire
- Max Smith: Montagne Verte
- Sarisher Mann: SATI Sustainable Alpine Tourism Initiative
- Iain Martin: Skipedia & The Ski Podcast
- Warren Smith: Warren Smith Ski Academy
- Jeremy Spiller: EDHEC Business School, Google Digital Academy
LISTEX is all about meeting people, connecting, discussing business and putting a name to a face. Over the two days, you’ll network with colleagues and industry professionals during hosted breakfasts, coffee breaks, lunches, evening meals and skiing sessions.
Who can you expect to meet?
LISTEX 2020 attendees include Ski Club, Inghams, Mountain Heaven, Crystal TUI, Sunweb, Solos Holidays, Alpine Elements, Club Europe, Neilson, Zenith Holidays, Peak Retreats, Jungfrau Region Tourismus AG, Sölden/ Ötztal, ANTO, Office de Tourisme de Samoëns, Armancette Hôtel, Chalets & Spa, Les Menuires, Val Thorens, plus many more.
Why should you attend?
Collaboration is our best route to recovery as an industry, and at LISTEX you will have the opportunity to meet, hear from and question many of the key individuals working in the mountain industry, to understand the approaches to recovery, form new alliances and partnerships and understand the opportunities ahead.
Recent research from Mountain Trade Network has showed how a shift towards tour operators is likely this winter as skier and snowboarders look for security, reassurance and assistance in the face of such uncertainty. Attending LISTEX as a supplier is the best way to find new distribution partners and cement those key relationships with existing partners.
LISTEX 2019 saw the largest ever number of attendees at the LISTEX Summer Exchange and Winter Exchange. Over 30 tour operators from the UK and Europe, more than 20 partners from leading media snowsports titles, 100+ resorts, hotels, transfer operators, ski schools and other snowsports suppliers to network, meet and conduct business and hear from over 40 expert speakers in the forum.
What do past attendees say?
I can honestly say there is no more effective or enjoyable way to meet the British-based snowsports industry than at LISTEX. In one room, for two days were all the people and companies you could hope to meet. I am pleased to say four months on many of season two sales have come from conversations started at LISTEX. Paddy Griffith: CEO, Huski
LISTEX was the first trade show we have ever visited in the UK and we absolutely loved it. The organisation was more than great, starting from the various information via e-mail before the events, to the transfers, the forum lectures, the evening event, everything!
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar